Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Break!

Another update... I finished finals last week, and got my final grades. I was pretty surprised by the results but I can't complain. I still think I need to try harder next quarter though. We'll see. But for now, just trying to enjoy the holidays and being home with family and friends. I haven't been doing much but here are some pictures of what I have been doing. Happy holidays everyone! Tis' the season... hahah.

Alex's pimp pool area.

Alex's pimp hot tub.

Janet sitting in front of Alex's pimp swimming pool.

Janet in Alex's pimp garage.

Me in Alex's pimp garage in my new $11 jacket.

My salad when we went out for sushi.

16 pieces of Spicy Tuna Roll for $7.20?! Yesss

Chicken Teriyaki!

Sashimi!

Chicken Teriyaki and Sashimi!

Naked tree.

My sister decorating the tree.

Embarrassing.

My mom and my sister decorating.

Finished!

More updates soon! Happy holidays!

1 comment:

JANETPAK said...

your tree is so beautiful at night