Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hey! Sadly, the holiday season is coming to an end. I must say, this has been a very joyful holiday season. Plenty of family, friends, and fun stuff. Haha, I hope you all had a great holiday season also. I am looking forward to 2009! Here are some pictures of when Janet and I went to downtown SF to just hang out, enjoy!

Janet at the Bart Station...hahah.

Janet in front of Macy's.

The Macy's star.

JPak and I.

The Christmas tree in Union Square during the day.

The ice rink. Line was longer than the ones at Costco.

Nike.

There was this one girl who fell over 50 times.

Janet in the ice rink.

Macy's from the ice rink.

They had animals in the windows of Macy's! It's a kitty cat.

The cute little doggies.

My boy.

My boy again, doing his thing.

And again.

Believe!

An elf in the Apple store window.

My boy in the Apple store window. Why does Santa get the iPhone when the elf just gets an iPod Nano? Hahah, Santa is playing his elves.

Christmas tree at night!

Happy holidays!

No comments: