Thursday, September 25, 2008

MTV Cribs

Update before class! Finally, pics of me and Ning's place. Enjoy!

My desk.

Essentials.

Smallville poster #1.

Smallville poster #2.

My closet.

My bed.

Our bathroom.

My side of the sink.

Our dining table.

One side of the kitchen.

Fridge, stove, second microwave, and water boiler.

Entertainment.

360.

2K8+Halo3 all day everyday.

Comcast.

Our Craigslist/Ikea loveseat.

Sorry the pictures kinda suck, if I find time later, I'll retake them. That's it! Oh yeah, visit sometime! That means you Alex. Hahah and everyone else too.

2 comments:

JANETPAK said...

looks like shaq's pad. hella crazy pimp. ningers' bed: where the magic happens... with pokemon

Alex Trang said...

MOTHER ESSHOLE. CONSIDER ME THERE IN 2 WEEKS OR LESS.

But seriously, your place looks hella nice. Entertainment system is BALLLLIN. Haha, I shall start blogging again when I move into my new place. Give me a month.