Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inferno Chicken Wings

Separate post, same day. Today Tony and I went down to San Jose to hang out with Alex and Wilson at their place. I'm not going to lie, but it was pretty pimp. Other than the toilet, (which I demolished BTW, sorry!) it was a pretty nice place. I didn't get a picture of their place, but yea. We met with Janet and we went to University Chicken where we ate some crazy spicy INFERNO CHICKEN WINGS. Wilson was a beast and ate 8, I ate 6, Tony had 5, and Alex had 2. Janet had some chicken tenders, haha. 911 Challenge next time...maybe not.


This is Alex's "desk", it's pretty pimp.


Janet hiding.


The spiciest wings I ever ate in my life.


Had to go through basically 2 of these.

Well I am moving in this weekend, so be on the lookout for updates and pictures of the new place.

1 comment:

Alex Trang said...

I SUPPORT YOUR BLOG 100%.